Digitales Zentrum Schwaben (DZ.S) and it's network aitiRaum e.V. are Swabia's networking platform for founders, established
businesses and science in the field of digital economy. We cooperate closely with Augsburg's and Kempten's
universities in initiating and supporting digital business models. This gives digital start-ups a better
start and helps to create an exceedingly open and positive attitude toward entrepreneurship. Two digital
start-up centres in Augsburg and Kempten offer excellent opportunities for a good start. Additionally, we
support the local economy between the Allgäu region and Northern Swabia when it comes to using digital
DZ.S's main focus in the economic region of Augsburg/Northern Swabia includes the Internet of Things and IT
security. In the Allgäu region, we focus on digital tourism, gamification and advanced driver-assistance systems.
- All those interested in starting their own businesses
- Digital start-ups
- Providers of information and communication technology
- Companies using these services
- Development of ideas, business models, innovations and technologies
- Coachings, workshops and trainings
- Start-up office spaces and coworking
- Networking events and much more!
Digitales Zentrum Schwaben (DZ.S) is funded in the context of the initiative
by the Bavarian State Ministry for economy, state development and energy. The
initiative supports business incubators, networking activities and start-ups
in the field of digitalization.